market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ATKINS BLOW BACK: Looking for Potato Recipes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pmottshaw AT verizon.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ATKINS BLOW BACK: Looking for Potato Recipes
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:26:43 -0500 (CDT)

Handing out recipe cards with the potatoes is a great idea. www,allrecipes.com is one of my favorite recipe web sites. I like it because recipes are rated by others - I've never been disappointed.

For the folks who are "complaining" about all of the potatoes, you could ask what types of food they would like to see your CSA grow.

~Paula Mottshaw
Foster, RI
Zone 5