market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ATKINS BLOW BACK: Looking for Potato Recipes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Owsley lucy <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ATKINS BLOW BACK: Looking for Potato Recipes
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:53:50 -0400

Allan,

Cut back to 2 pounds a week. That is what goes into my shares and I have zero complaints (so far). You also should really really really emphasize that the taters can be stored for months in a cool dark cupboard. By emphasize, I mean repeat this fact at least 3 times in every newsletter. I notice it seems to take most people a while to catch on to such "new" concepts.

Of course recipes are a great idea, I try to have at least 2 per weekly newsletter to my Farm share members

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH