market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy question
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 05:59:31 -0500

Greetings,
We have a Ford Ranger, so I have a rack built above the bed of my truck for my tables and canopies. At our market, several people drive cars, they have trailer hitches installed. Then they use the racks that go on the back of the vehicles to carry the canopies.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

Beth Spaugh wrote:

How are you going to transport your canopy? A few collapse down to 4 foot length, which will fit crosswise behind the front seats in some vehicles (old Legacy, new RAV4). They fall down where backseat passengers’ feet would be, in space that is challenging to use otherwise.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe