market-farming - [Market-farming] Canopy question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Canopy question
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:02:25 -0400

I am new to this and plan to attend a local farmers market starting in two
weeks. I need to get a shelter. Have been looking online at EZ Ups and
Caravan canopies. Any recommendations? Looks like the EZ Up Enterprise is
comparable to the Caravan Classic. The Caravan is less expensive.

Am I going in the right direction? Any suggestions on another shelter to
purchase? Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW, thanks for the info on sunflowers, I am going to get at least three of
the "procut" colors for next year. We live in NW Missouri and our land is
perfect for growing sunflowers, thistles and nutsedge. Is there a market for
the nutsedge?
Mac