market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Northeast Hightunnel growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <list AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Northeast Hightunnel growers
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:47:52 -0400

Great!  We're picking cucumbers and tomatoes.  We bought a 1,600 sq ft hoop house that will start going up in about two weeks.  I'm hoping it makes up for some of the lost income on the plants that are shivering outside.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
Talmadge, Maine

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe