market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] fall crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] fall crops
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 08:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

Carla,
Keep learning!  Next year you will plant more Spaghetti Squash and no one will buy it. It always seems that the way it works for me.  This year it is pickling cucumbers, never had enough last year.  This year I planted more. Now I have over 50 pounds of them in the fridge because they didn't sell very well this week. I guess I will be making some pickles!

Always learning!

Jay