market-farming - [Market-farming] leaf miners - blue sticky traps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Reid <chriscreid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] leaf miners - blue sticky traps
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:32:20 -0700 (PDT)

Nicole Sprung asked for spinach leafminer suggestions. Beyond row cover
fabric, I found a blue sticky traps specifically for thrips and leafminers
here:

http://www.planetnatural.com/cgi-bin/planetnatural/blue-sticky-trap

I have no info on their timing or effectiveness, but it's good to at least
know about the option.

It came up on a search while I was looking for yellow sticky traps for white
flies!

Chris Reid
Stamford, CT

  • [Market-farming] leaf miners - blue sticky traps, Chris Reid, 06/15/2009