market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] blown over hoophouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue Oberle <sue AT oberlebotanical.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] blown over hoophouse
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:40:32 -0600

I'd sure like to get a look at it too.

We have some pretty serious wind here in Fort Collins. Fortunately, I've never lost a hoop house (yet), but I really like how simple yours sounds Celeste.

Sue
Sue Oberle
OBERLE BOTANICAL at Happy Heart Farm
Fort Collins, Colorado
970.581.5672
sue at oberlebotanical dot com
http://www.oberlebotanical.com
http://www.happyheartfarmcsa.com

JOHN A HENDRICKSON wrote:
e60f983eae27.4a0808b7 AT wiscmail.wisc.edu" type="cite">
Celeste,

Care to share a photo of your cattle panel tunnels?  It would be nice to see how you secure the panels on the sides and other engineering details.  -John