market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] favorite tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] favorite tomatoes
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 12:51:39 -0400

I agree!!!  As for fresh sales though for me, customers seem to like a mix which is how I sell them.  Partially I think because the one’s that bought the plants from me early, have their own and want to try something they are not growing, ex…the Cherokee’ and so forth.

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh