market-farming - [Market-farming] favorite tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] favorite tomatoes
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:07:49 -0400

Ok, so each market day, we discover a new "favorite" everyone asks for but we've either sold out way early or didn't bring enough from the greenhouse.  Next year I swear we're gonna plant gazillion Cherokee Purples and Striped Germans.  But then with my luck customers will ask for something totally different, something of course that we don't have.  ; ))

For those who sell tranplants, have you noticed  the same favorites for tranplants mirror those requested the most for fresh sales??

Liz
Horseshoe Gardens