market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] edible podded radishes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Randy James <gliderflyer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] edible podded radishes
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:48:13 -0700

We just got our Rat's Tail radish seed in the mail yesterday and are really excited to try it out. The seed pack from Baker Creek provides no information on growing it. It just gives info on regular root type radish. Can you give more details on how your growing it? Spacing? Are you direct seeding or transplanting and does it need trellising?

Thanks!
Randy
silvanacrossing.com