market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Opening Day!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Opening Day!
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:40:23 -0400

Ha!! We were just at a flea market and I saw some calculators dirt cheap
and I asked my husband if he thought it might be a good idea to get another
for market since we only have one. He said no. I'll be sure to pack
another this week!! Thanks for the reminder and congrats on a great opening
day!!! We were swamped yesterday too!

Liz Pike
Horseshoe Gardens
Hillsville VA