market-farming - [Market-farming] Opening Day!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Opening Day!
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

Market's Opening Day in Bonners Ferry Id. and even though the weather was
cloudy and in the 40's, snowy in the mountains...We Were Mobbed!
And no I didn't forget anything but my calculator broke after the first
hour. Do we remember how to do math? Not a bad idea to put an extra on
the Market list! Good luck to the rest of you.
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics