market-farming - [Market-farming] Rooftop was Wages

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rooftop was Wages
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:09:20 -0400

How is this working out, Liz? -Allan

Hey Allan,

I've got 5 workers starting in April from Rooftop of Virginia...not sure if this organization is in your area, but they PAY the wages for the workers. I've not used this service before so I can't say about reliability, dependability, etc, etc, but it might be an option for you to explore if they're in your area too.

Liz Pike
Horseshoe Gardens
Hillsville VA
zone 6b/7a