market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] introduction

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] introduction
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:44:42 -0400

Welcome. What state?

Farmer Breck
2400 E Hwy 22
Crestwood, KY 40014-7704

-----Original Message-----
From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of
Hmgrant77 AT cs.com
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:07 PM
To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [Market-farming] introduction

Hello-
I am new to this list serve. My name is Heather and my husband and I
started
a small farm business last year selling pumpkins. We are located in
Livingston County. We just did a roadside stand last year and this year we
are
increasing our acreage for production and will be wholesaling to a few local
grocery
stores to supplement our roadside sales. We are always looking to network
and get advice from other small farmers. I found this list serve through
the
Cornell Small Farms website. </HTML>