market-farming - [Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: WENDY & RANDY GRAY <hoemangray AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:13:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi -

I have a request for you all...I'm looking for a middle buster or sometimes called a potato plow. I'd like your recommendations regarding the different brands. I will be using it to plant lots of dahlias (unless you all give me better ideas). Hopefully it will work to dig them up as well in the fall.

I'm struggling here, because our area is primarily orchards and the equipment folks around here don't know what I'm talking about.  It will go on either a Kubota or older JD tractor.

Thanks,

Wendy in N. OR where its cold and had 6" snow yesterday