market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:47:39 GMT

We bought one a few years ago from our local farm supply store. It's a King
Kutter brand, and has worked fine. I don't remember what we paid for it,
under a 100 dollars I'm sure, and no shipping!

Carla
Maness Farm
Perkins, OK.
Where we are cleaning up after the tornado. Lost the roof to the barn, a
storage shed is completely gone, and I have 20 bags of Redi Earth and cases
of plug trays scattered all over this 40 acres! The weird thing is: it went
right over the top of my homemade greenhouse and didn't damage it at all.
House is fine, new walk in cooler is fine, one old building that it would
have been a blessing if it had been hit, it's fine. Ripped up two old apple
trees that we will really miss.

Click to learn how to become a world famous writer or poet.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2MheMlcATw4xKmNZzygXeAPTIHEbPMeJb2QB61I0vAzIoRe/