market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] High-tunnel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] High-tunnel
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:26:24 -0500

Breck,

I did.  The manufacturer of the plastic recommended it.  The only problem was that the pipes are galvanized and the paint does not stick for long without a special primer coat.  It has flaked down in many wind storms.  It does keep the temperature of the pipes down however.  You would need a full  coat of each, primer and top coat to do it right.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce