market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Square Ft Gardening" <mike_jordan AT squareftgardening.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:42:30 -0600

Carla,
I appreciate the input. That is why I didn't just choose zip codes at
random. I like to see what people are up against in comparison to what I'm
doing too. If someone were so inclined, it doesn't hurt to put in a good
word to the big guy up there on behalf of those that are having some tough
times too. I know some of those people are struggling right now with the
weather and they rely on those crops for their food and/or livelihood.

I'm in hopes that I can get some more people to participate in the weekly
journaling page too, to deepen this sharing.

Have a great day
Mike Jordan
Continuousharvest.com