market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:39:23 -0600

Greetings,
Yes, the winter of 1979 was long, extremely cold and my first in Edmonton, I was raised in Calgary. I can't repeat what I called that city on a family oriented list, but it wasn't complimentary. Then I got to know the people, they were as friendly as the city was cold. But Edmonton is not flat by Alberta standards, it has rolling hills. Now the east side of Calgary is flat.

By the way, we are now in Texas, 77831, just west of Huntsville. We have had one near miss of a tornado since we moved here.

Bright Blessings,
Kim