market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Square Ft Gardening" <mike_jordan AT squareftgardening.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy Holiday
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 18:17:15 -0600

Carla,
Thanks. I've had some good response to what people are referring to as "the
weather page" and one or two who have commented that they couldn't figure
out what I was trying to accomplish. I guess if you look too close at why
something is done it doesn't make sense. Some things have to be looked at
from the obscured distance to make sense.

Thanks again
Mike Jordan
Continuousharvest.com