market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit cards

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit cards
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:19:50 -0600

Regards to the list:

Hi Marcy,

We take credit cards. We go through our local bank. They sold us a cheap
little credit card swiper machine. We don't use it often because most of the
sales are on the phone or email. There is a number we call to ok sales by
using the buttons on the phone. The money goes straight into our account
without us having to take papers to the bank. It costs us 3% of the sale,
but we can add 3% to the price if we need to. I think it's pretty simple and
wasn't expensive to get started. I would tell you how much it cost, but I
can't remember. There may be better deals out there, this is just what I
know.

Marie in Missouri where it was -7 this morning and our gravel roads are ice
rinks.