market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit cards

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynn AT pcisys.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit cards
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:06:54 -0700

Happy winter - the shortest day is over!!!

I thought we had discussed this sometime, but searched through my archive
files and didn't find anything.

Is there a simple, inexpensive way to accept credit cards?
I've been coordinating orders for a group of 7 farms who sell to restaurants
and schools. We've got one school that we really want to get some product
into and our vendor application has been held up for months so the food
services director (Aramark) hasn't been able to order yet. He could go ahead
and order on a credit card without our vendor approval and we can get some
apples and carrots delivered to them!

Thanks!
Marcy
SE Colo