market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] BCS with Rotary Plow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Abner" <wizard1 AT ctsbroadband.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] BCS with Rotary Plow
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:25:50 -0400

Alan
The dibble wheel is an attachme with spike with adjustable spacing
that
mounts to the bcs and poke a hole in the mulch properly spaced for your set
up.

I dont have the power barrow what I did was get the curved hitch and mount
it to the tounge of my craftsmand dump cart the goes with my rideing mower
it works pretty good.

Mark