market-farming - [Market-farming] Agribon and Tears

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Harriet Allen <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Agribon and Tears
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

I do reuse my agribon with rips in it and it does seem to still be pretty effective.  If I have a huge hole and don't want to take it off, I sometimes patch it.  Take another piece of agribon and TAPE it on with packing tape.  Holds up really well.

I use hoops and put hoops over every other hoop to hold it in place.  That is where I get the rips because I'm too impatient and rip it sometimes when I pull it back without loosening the top hoop or put the top hoop on too tightly and that will rip it sometimes.

Hattie's Garden
31341 Kendale Rd.
Lewes, DE 19958
302-945-0350