market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] rant

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] rant
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:19:28 GMT

Oh ladies, welcome to my world. I'm always behind, things that must get done
don't all because I can't ever find what I need. The other day I couldn't
find the tool bar. Called hubby at work and he said "we don't have one for
that tractor" well, yes we do. I did eventually find it, but I spent half the
day looking for it. Or, my personal favorite: he throws his beer cans all
over the place. Why? Someone has to pick them up before I can mow, and that
someone is always me!
I have put trash cans in the greenhouse, next to the walk in cooler, and next
to the wash station. I find beer cans on the benches of the greenhouse and
any where else one could possibly sit a can down.
Oh well. I suppose they have their good qualities too. Mine works harder than
any man I have ever known. Full time job, and then nearly full time again
here on the farm.
Happy Easter all,
Carla
Perkins, OK
Click here for the latest quotes on bankruptcy refinancing!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAYznr0fR55XyWDYKvmM1aWEf7mvLVtlmvjpCNjIteePKGwkE/