market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] canopy
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:33:52 -0400

On Mar 21, 2008, at 5:22 PM, Sue Wells wrote:

I am reading all these comments, and I think it must depend on how much a
canopy is used and what the weather conditions are like. I bought my
"caravan" canopy at Costco 2 years ago, and it has held up great, so far.

Maybe it also depends, at some of these stores, on exactly what they happen to have on the shelves that week?

I don't know whether all these wildly varying reports on quality depends on what people have actually wound up with; and have no idea whether a "blue . . . First UP", for instance, is always the same thing.