market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] AP-1 Jang Automation Korean single row planter?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin at NamaYasai" <robin AT namayasai.co.uk>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] AP-1 Jang Automation Korean single row planter?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:33:39 -0000

It most certainly does, thank you Richard.

We are about to buy one or two seeders and I will report back at the end of
the season. No decision made yet but this Japanese company do a very good
range:

http://www.mukai-kogyo.co.jp/002_1.html

We have had an Italian Bassi & Bassi demonstrated which looks good but is
very very pricey:
http://www.bassiebassi.com/en/smMan.htm
(£900 with a few extra discs) !!!

Robin.