market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] remineralization

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve Diver <steved AT ipa.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] remineralization
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:00:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Gary -

Here's a recent post to Sanet with links to
key articles from Acres USA, David Yarrow,
Maynard Murrary, Gerry Amena, and Bob Cain.

Subject: Re: Sea Salt Information needed
From: Steve Diver
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:52:22 -0500
http://lists.ifas.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0802&L=sanet-mg&T=0&F=&S=&P=42871

Here's an old paper on rock dusts from my ATTRA research,
copied by a company's web page without permission, not
because I have any association with them.

Rock Dusts in Agriculure: Insights on Remineralization
and Paramagnetism.
http://www.paramountgrowth.com/images/rockdust_sdiver01.pdf

You can see that I'm in favor of rock dusts and
sea minerals, agronomically speaking.

Keep it simple, just add some. Don't need to go
wild with high application rates. A little bit here
and there helps microbes and roots along, improves
Brix, etc.

Btw, the Remineralize the Earth web site you
listed is a classic source.

Steve Diver
Texas