market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] EZ-up advice?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] EZ-up advice?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:19:04 -0500

I suspect paint will crack and peel. I don't if the original coating will
allow anything to stick, but you might ask a tee-shirt shop or sign screen
printer if they can spray on some dye or something used in fabric
banners/signs. Don't know how much it would cost though.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com

Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Francis
Moore Lappe