market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] EZ-up advice?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] EZ-up advice?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:11:18 GMT

We have two of the white ez-ups, and they do look dirty. But, when they are
open you can't see the top so... we also have a blue one. We love it! It is
so much easier to open and it was about 50 bucks at Walmart. It even feels
cooler under it during a 100 degree day than the white ones. It doesn't show
the dirt at all.
If it does rain while we are at market, we open our tents back up when we get
home and let them dry thoroughly before putting them away. Carla
Click here for fast home refi, good credit or not.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oMBHVi1UV7xw00kNEb4jZlUQ014Ycq5DzzUgbBLTVZyNtCE/