market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Gary - worries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "E C GRANATA" <elainegranata AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Gary - worries
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:41:16 -0700

Gary:  I'm with Pat-- it could be SAD (seasonal affective disorder) -- I had a bad attack of it this winter.  Which doesn't account for all the other tough work that goes with farming-- I've had similar depressions in the middle of the summer and each time I pull a weed I try to remember the bigger purpose behing tending the soil-- growing food for people and caring for the land.

Good luck with the exercise regimine (sp?)

Elaine
Denver

Gary, some of what you feel might be winter seasonal disorder. When you run your lights for starting seedlings does that help your mood. _______________________________________________