market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perfecta II

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perfecta II
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:53:39 -0600 (CST)

All of my grain growing neighbors use a Perfecta or a copy of one for
secondary tillage ahead of grain drilling. It is one of the best secondary
tillage tools I have ever seen. They make a perfect seed bed for seeding
small grains into soy stubble in one pass. After corn you need to disc once
then come back with the Perfecta. The tool does a nice job of ripping up
combine track's. I think it would be a great tool to prepare ground before
bed shaping... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.