market-farming - [Market-farming] wal mart products

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] wal mart products
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:37:05 -0400

I just wish that whole chain would fall off the face of this planet!  I hate it!  I WILL NOT ENTER IT EVER!  If I need something so bad and it is out of my budget elsewhere and Wally World has it for cheaper…I will live without it!

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh (where our Wally World has horse and buggy parking.  WOWEE!)

I'm more than a little surprised to find out that market farmers are supporting Wal Mart at all.  Their business practices are the antithesis of those that we, who are trying to preserve small farms, are trying to promote.

Marta Anderson