market-farming - [Market-farming] SSAWG Annual Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "High Tunnels Listserv" <HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU>
  • Cc: SANET Listserv <SANET-MG AT LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] SSAWG Annual Conference
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:43:09 -0500

The Southern SAWG annual conference will be held in Louisville, KY again in 2008 – January 16th-19th.  This is one of the premier conferences for farmers in the South – and everyone is invited!  Every year, we are amazed at the wealth of information that we receive from sessions and other farmers. The Galt House has lots of space for networking with others between sessions as well as lovely rooms and great meeting spaces and there are some great places to eat within walking distance.

Below I have included links to some of the conference information.  Paul and I will be presenting a short course on year-round growing in high tunnels as well as hosting a field trip to our farm.

Come to Louisville in January for a premier experience in agricultural conferences!

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-lodging.html

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-program.html

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-field.html

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-exhibits.html

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

  • [Market-farming] SSAWG Annual Conference, Wiediger, Alison, 10/01/2007