market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Honey Bees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "ktk2a" <ktk2a AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Honey Bees
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:55:55 -0700

I should say that I know honey bees are on the decline and that it's a serious problem. However, I'm worried about my roof...and I think there are only about 100 or so bees involved here. I'd love to save them, but my neighbor has no interest in rescuing these bees, so I am left with trying to eradicate them.

Kathy
Cedarglen, WA

----- Original Message ----- From: "ktk2a" <ktk2a AT earthlink.net>