market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Squash maturity

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Squash maturity
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:27:34 -0500

Hi! We were hit with wind and hail Monday night and all my crops are destroyed. Was wondering if the vines on winter squash are still attached to the fruit -will they continue to mature or should I cut them off? I lost my greenhouse and all my veggies and cut flowers but we were blessed since lots of people lost houses, barns and much more. Lu in Wisconsin