market-farming - [Market-farming] MN Garlic Festival

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jerry and Marienne <kreitlow AT cmgate.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] MN Garlic Festival
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:45:29 -0500

I thought I'd send this to you folks as well, even though most of you aren't in MN.  We're having a lot of fun with the festival, so if you want to do a road trip to Central MN this weekend, we'd love to see you!

Jerry Ford
------------
Hello Garlic Lovers,

This will be the final Stink-o-Gram before this Saturday's MN Garlic Festival.  The next thing you will smell from me will be the savory scent of scrumptious garlic sizzling and simmering under the watchful snouts of celebrity chefs, as melliferous music mesmerizes the masses.

All alliteration aside, Sue Zellickson, food guru of WCCO Radio, conducted an interview with me last week, and you can hear the podcast at:

Look in the right hand column under "Specialty Programming".

See you at the festival!

Jerry Ford
Director, MN Garlic Festival
(320) 543-3394