market-farming - [Market-farming] Culantro

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <adriana AT chefsgreens.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Culantro
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:16:00 -0500

Still need to know how to use Culantro. Thanks

Everything I have read or heard about Culantro is that you can use it like you would Cilantro. Unfortunately there is not much of a market for it and I know from experience that chefs are not interested in it. If you have Puerto Ricans in your community they might be interested in it.

Adriana Gutierrez
Birmingham, AL