market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:17:07 -0500

I think you misunderstood what I was asking. I want the seed for planting. However, I have used seeds sold as food for planting before. Pinto beans from the grocery come up just fine. I've also planted wheat this way. Much cheaper!

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Meadows" <pat AT meadows.pair.com>