market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 51, Issue 12

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nancy" <nstumpf AT wi.rr.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 51, Issue 12
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:05:35 -0500

Hello Roxann,

Here are a couple of marketing ideas for exposure. Where are the bikers
coming from and how do they find Kingston as a route? Perhaps, there is a
newsletter or website that bikers subscribe to where the Kingston ride is
mentioned. There is also a site that might be helpful for local promotion
ideas (others may also find this site useful). It is
www.renewingthecountryside.org.

Nancy in SE WI

Message: 1