market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sprinklers for beds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sean Albiston" <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: lists AT rhomestead.com, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sprinklers for beds
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:08:56 -0600 (CST)

I use Netafim supernets, however they don't make super short range models
anymore. I think the best you will do is 12-15ft radius now. I have some
older models that spray a fine spray at about 5ft that I like to use for
transplant production overflow.

sean albiston

I have a good selection of drip supplies, but last year found that I seem