market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Coleman: "We no longer dig the garden."

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: STEVE GILMAN <stevegilman AT verizon.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Coleman: "We no longer dig the garden."
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:37:56 -0500

Actually, it's extremely confusing, pointless even, when someone makes up their own definitions of terms that are in common usage to try and argue a point, especially when they don't even bother to state their personal definitions, upfront. In a list devoted to open discussion, especially, it's not browbeating at all to ask for adherence to real terminology, not one's own made-up versions.

Overall, there's some good things that have emerged in this discussion, although because of the above it was hard to keep on track for awhile there. Still, up to now, participants in the discussion centered on the discussion at hand.

And ...  I saw no public bullying of anyone until this...