market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mexibell seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mexibell seed
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 00:01:30 GMT

We buy a good percentage of our seed from Rupp. We used to do a lot of business with Chesmore seed too, but they have gone out of business. Rupp has pretty good prices on lots of veggies. I'm not sure if they carry untreated seed.

I wish we were harvesting right now! We are still covered in ice. It melt some today, but not nearly enough, and now we have 5-10" of snow on the way.

Carla

Oklahoma zone 6b