market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] record keeping

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] record keeping
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:51:37 -0600

Carla, I use http://www.owlsoftware.com/ these programs. Works good for me. Keep track of all my crops and how much I produced of each. As well as all (you set up your own items, water, fuel, ect.
I also use there invoice program. It is a single entry system and is simple to use once you get it set up. And you can download it for free to try. If you don't like it just delete it. or buy it. I think the price is maybe $50.00 I am using basic bookkeeping and the invoice program. Anyway check it out. Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: <cjmaness AT juno.com>