market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fall sales slump

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fall sales slump
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:59:51 -0600

Maybe in high school and college they didn't teach how to prepare quick,
easy meals in advance. Real tough stuff, all that old fashioned
housekeeping and home economics. Do they teach how to select frozen dinners
now? Oh well, I suppose all that old stuff is beneath our educated society
now. Killing ourselves by "degrees" ...

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OWL-OldWaysLiving