market-farming - [Market-farming] blister beetle update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] blister beetle update
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:36:07 +0000

the blister beetles have not returned to my garden since my one application
of DE with pyrethrins. I have also been told that self-rising flour will also
kill them, so if I ever see them again, I will try that. I also read that
lightening bugs will eat blister beetle larvae, and I do have lots of those,
but not as many right now as earlier during the year.

Roxann, NW AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com
www.ozarkmusings.blogspot.com