market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cooler/root cellar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cooler/root cellar
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:27:13 -0500

Lynn, it is my option to build the largest cooler you can afford. I am sure you will soon find that you will out grow a 6'x6'. Old milk truck body make good coolers and can be bought in my area for around $500.00, an inline thermostat can be installed to control what ever temp is needed. Also a room air conditioner can work for small areas but a thermostat should be installed so that you have control. Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>