market-farming - [Market-farming] PVC Ez-up anchors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] PVC Ez-up anchors
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:34:28 -0600

Is anyone here using PVC pipe EZ-UP anchors. If so can you tell me what diameter and length PVC pipe for each leg and how much cement to fill all 4? Thanks! I am going to make these this weekend and I wanted to be prepared to purchase the correct materiels.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com