market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pricing
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:14:25 -0600

What local organic growers need is more production for their efforts and
input costs. In many cases this is not only possible but necessary to lower
prices and make more profit selling to a broader clientele.

paul, tradingpost AT gilanet.com

"To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
... Gandhi